Saturday 24 December 2011

Happy Christmas one and all!

Our very good friends at Madeira sent us a parcel this week. It's been a busy few weeks and Laura and I were feeling in need of a treat. Being our usual impatient selves we couldn't wait to see what was inside. It didn't look like the usual box of lovely sewing threads so, intrigued, the ribbons and gift wrap had to come off immediately! Our grasp of German is pathetically inadequate but we managed to understand the packaging enough to know it was edible -  needless to say, this lovely Kirsch cake didn't last long! Thank you Madeira - it was delicious!



We have really appreciated all the goodwill messages and cards we've been sent from friends, students and DMTV subscribers - thank you one and all. We couldn't do what we do without you!

Hope your Christmas is peaceful and that you'll be back refreshed and reinvigorated in 2012 for a wonderfully creative New Year.

All the best for now - Linda

4 comments:

  1. Best wishes from the Netherlands. I sure wil be back in the next year and I hope you will inspire me a lot!
    gr. Marjolijn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2012. Thanks for the inspiration this year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Christmas wishes. I hope your holiday was joyous and filled with fun. Thank you for always being such an inspiration. Looking forward to more DMTV in my mailbox in 2012. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in post boxing day get back to reality mode. Paul Temple is on i player (R4 Extra is a gem!) and catching up on my blog reading. Linda, I look forward to reading more of your wonderful posts during 2012. Happy new year. Hilary

    ReplyDelete