Wednesday 14 March 2012

Like mother - like daughter

Just a quick post today. Mom came over for a flying visit this morning. You might remember seeing her and my sister fabric painting in my studio recently. Mom was working on the teacup design Laura's created for her large format printing business. She enjoyed painting the teacups so much she's just finished a second panel. This time it's the cupcake design.


She came to show us the finished painting and to raid my stash of hand dyes for enough fabric to back a cushion.  There's no time like the present is there so after a few minutes with the sewing machine this is what we had.


I think it's going to look great in her kitchen!

Talk to you again soon. Bye for now, Linda

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could share this with my mum. Keep that feeling, this is so precious!
    gr. Marjolijn

    ReplyDelete