Thursday 23 April 2015

April

Don't you just love April? This is my favourite time of the year. The sun is shining but it's not so hot that you feel like doing nothing all day. The hedges in the lanes are full of blossom and the fields full of new life. The days are longer again and it feels like anything you set your mind to is possible!

I had an email this week from someone I taught a long time ago. She tells me it's been 18 years which is quite horrifying. Pam did a lot of work with bleach all those years ago and last week's DMTV video inspired her to pick up her Quink Ink and have another go!


This pumpkin bleach drawing with its text is intriguing isn't it? Great work Pam! I've been enjoying using bleach in my 'Finish Me' art journal too.


This is mimicking the mono print on the facing page. I've also found time this morning for a few quick paintings in my sketchbook.


After so much acrylic painting lately it's lovely to get back to my favourite watercolours.


Not sure where these might lead at the moment but drawing and painting help me get to know swallows a little better.


I haven't featured swallows before as they are really Laura's territory. Have to make sure mine look completely different to hers!

Hope you're enjoying the spring weather and feeling creative too!
Love Linda x



1 comment:

  1. Hello where have you gone? I'm getting withdrawal symptoms!

    ReplyDelete