Tuesday 31 October 2017

Are you shopping for Christmas yet?

I don't suppose it's escaped anyone's notice that it's November this week - time to start scouting around for special gifts for special people!


I realise this sounds like blatant promotion (and we normally avoid advertising in any form!!) but I wanted to let you know my talented daughter Frances has added a range of beautiful clutch purses to her online shop at Max&Rosie.

She has lots of gorgeous cosmetic bags, scarves and brush rolls, as well as cases for eyeglasses, all in amazing, contemporary fabrics. Please take a look on the run up to Christmas. Frances only makes limited numbers of each design and when they're gone they're gone! Everything is individually made, with great care, here in England and she's happy to ship worldwide.



Frances tells me there is even more Christmas loveliness coming to her website soon although I expect these will be snapped up in the wink of an eye!

I hope a visit to Max&Rosie might solve some of your shopping dilemmas and if a proud mom can't recommend her daughter who can?

Bye for now - Linda x




1 comment:

  1. Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

    Website bloggiaidap247.com và website blogcothebanchuabiet.com giúp bạn giải đáp mọi thắc mắc.

    ReplyDelete