Monday 5 June 2017

Nature as inspiration - summer

If you're interested to see how the latest sketchbook is coming along watch out for a DMTV video very soon.


In the meantime, here's a taster.


I'm aiming to make a record of local places I visit as well as special things I love in my own garden. This will keep me happily occupied all through the summer!

I love nothing more than creating arty stuff and know I'm really lucky to have two really talented daughters who feel exactly the same. Have you seen how Frances has added new items to her online shop at www.maxandrosie.co.uk and how Laura and my granddaughter Amelie are transforming a boring white sofa on her instagram page?

Thanks for taking the time to see what our family are up to this wet and windy Monday!So much for flaming June!!

Love Linda x


No comments:

Post a Comment