Thursday 19 May 2011

I promise not to go on and on about chickens!

OK,  I appreciate that not everyone reading this is interested in our domestic arrangements! I promise not to keep showing pictures of our new arrivals. BUT how cute is a day old chick? This one has decided the best way to find breakfast is to just jump into the bowl!


The good news is I spied another little pale yellow chick under the mom so we have 2 at least this morning.

Laura has digitised me some new embroidery designs so if I can tear myself away from the henhouse long enough to get into the studio today I'll try them out and post something more work related later!
Bye for now - Linda

2 comments:

  1. I can appreciate the draw of a fluffy little chick and as far as I'm concerned, I'll look at as many pictures as you post. That little black one is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the pictures of the little ones and the bigger ones! Reminds me of growing up on the farm. Except the bad part when we would go in the hen house (after dark of course) to 'get' the chickens for their demise...sad times but part of life living on the farm. Harder yet was giving the cows names and finding their hooves in the barn one day after school!!

    ReplyDelete